What is FASTBRACES® Technology and its benefits?
FASTBRACES® Technology is comprehensive orthodontics, just like traditional braces, that utilizes new patented technology braces that delivers beautiful results, even in about 100 days. Some people ask how it is possible for FASTBRACES® to help straighten teeth in such a short amount of time. FASTBRACES® uses breakthrough technology designed to cut out the two-step process of traditional braces. With traditional old-style braces, the first year is spent pulling the crowns of the teeth into position and the roots of the teeth are moved into place during the second year. FASTBRACES® Technology allows the process of straightening the roots to an upright position from day one by using patented braces, a patented method for restoring alveolar bone, and a patented method for treating orthodontitis of the gums (gingivitis from crooked teeth). The FASTBRACES® patented technology enables dentist providers to grow alveolar bone with light forces through a process called “orthoeruption” in order to straighten teeth quickly and oftentimes avoid tooth extraction or sometimes even jaw surgery. The patented methods of FASTBRACES® Technologies utilize only one wire from start to finish and make treatment for many patients so efficient that it may even be completed in about 100 days with good patient cooperation.
One of the key benefits to using FASTBRACES® for straightening teeth is that patients see a noticeable difference in their teeth within a matter of days and some could be out of the braces in about 100 days. In addition, the orthodontist inventor never prescribed pain medication to his thousands of patients. Furthermore, the speedy alignment of teeth with FASTBRACES® Technology assists dentists by making certain procedures less difficult, such as cleaning the crooked teeth, installing crowns, veneers or implants.
The many positive testimonials online attest that FASTBRACES® offers results with excellence and has helped thousands of patients all over the world. More and more dental offices favor FASTBRACES® over traditional braces. Upgrading to FASTBRACES® may not only take less time to straighten the teeth, but may also make people feel less anxious about having braces, which leads to more confidence about the treatment. As more and more dentists and hygienists recommend FASTBRACES® to their patients, we believe it will become the new standard for achieving an aesthetic and healthy smile.
Created in Treatment, Cosmetic Dentistry
Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.